How does Laybuy work?
- Laybuy offers online shoppers a simple interest free payment plan that lets you secure your purchase today and pay for it in 6 equal payments, once a week for 6 weeks.
- Laybuy performs a credit check to obtain a credit score on all new users upon registration. Once your credit score has been confirmed and your account has been verified, Laybuy assigns your Laybuy limit (see How is my Laybuy limit approved?) and you can begin shopping immediately.
- The first payment equal to one sixth of the purchase price occurs once your order is completed. The remaining 5 payments are processed each week on the day of the original purchase from your nominated card. No further action is required and all account information including a payment schedule can be viewed, at any time, through your Laybuy account.
- Once you select Pay by Laybuy at checkout and complete your purchase, the Merchant ships any products directly to you at the delivery address you have requested.
How Much does Laybuy cost?
- Laybuy doesn't charge you any interest or upfront fees.
- If you miss a payment you will be notified immediately. A late payment fee of $10 may be charged in respect of each payment you fail to make on time.
- Any payment default may also result in our debt collection service contacting you and/or your credit score being affected.
Ready to use Laybuy? Click this link to sign up : https://www.laybuy.com/nz